The Project Management Services team work together with industry vendors and partners to bring you the latest cost effective and flexible solutions on the market. All of our projects are managed using PRINCE2, PMBoK or Agile methodology ensuring good governance and control of project schedule, cost and scope.
Large or small, long or short, many resources or a few, MSP can bring together the team and experience to “manage to success”.
The management team of MSP IT have 20+ years’ experience in ICT services provided to many well known WA clients such as WA Health, Western Power, Verve, Synergy, Legal Aid, Department of Commerce, Department of Housing, Public Transport Authority, Chevron, Woodside and BHP Billiton.
Our project management specialties are:
- Provision of project management and leadership of large teams to Prince2, PMBoK or Agile methodologies. We have a successful track record in implementing complex IT strategies and technologies including cloud based solutions.
- Planning, strategising and implementing desktop and mobility solutions for end user computing including applications readiness assessment ready for upgrades to the Microsoft product solution set.
- Managed services transition and transformation and ITIL service management consulting.
- Business analysis, project management and implementation for software applications in use by government agencies including management of vendors and third parties.
- Organisational change management and communications strategies.
- Project Management Office (PMO) assessment, development, and implementation of best practice processes against P30 Methodology.
- Project recovery when things are not going to customer expectation and the project requires a reset or reorganisation of the scope and schedule.
- Managing difficult stakeholders and providing the best Organisational Change Management outcomes
Enquire today with our Account Management team and enjoy great service and the best value for money. Contact Us