Ramco’s Seamless Integration with Single Touch Payroll
Single Touch Payroll (STP) is an Australian government initiative through the ATO, designed to streamline administration reporting obligations and will alter the way employers report their tax and superannuation for their employees.
- Single Touch Payroll becomes mandatory for all businesses who employ 20 or more staff on 1 July 2018.
- Subject to legislation being passed in parliament, businesses with less than 20 employers will need to become compliant by 1 July 2019.
Ramco Systems have been developing the Australian compliance packs and direct integrations in consultation with ATO. HCM and Payroll modules for our existing and new customers will be fully STP compliant with the ATO and ready to report from Day 1.
Do You Need Single Touch Payroll?
- All Australian businesses registered for PAYG
- Starting 1 July 2018 for all business and companies with >20 employed staff members
- Starting 1 July 2019 for 1>20 employed staff members (everyone)
- Full-time employees
- Part-time employees
- Casual employees who are on your payroll on 1 April 2018 and worked any time during March 2018
- Employees based overseas any employee absent or on leave (paid or unpaid)
- Seasonal employees (staff who are engaged short term to meet a regular peak workload, for example, harvest workers).
- Any employees who ceased work before 1 April
- Casual employees who did not work in March
- Independent contractors staff provided by a third-party labour
- Hire organisation
- Company directors
- Religious practitioners
Ramco is Ready To Implement Single Touch Payroll
As Australian federal legislation evolves, and business complexities grow, it’s critical to choose a payroll solution that always keeps up to date and expands with your business needs.
Simplify your HR and payroll strategies in one consolidated solution allowing you to focus on business growth rather than unseen changes or salary inaccuracies.
Ask your software vendor to explain their readiness for the upcoming change. Ramco will be ready in April 2018, ready for the launch of the scheme and to assist new and existing customers to become compliant.
Take The Worry Out Of Payroll With Ramco Payroll Solutions.
Ramco payroll solutions can assist in:
- Creating and organising specific rules
- Defining your business logic for earnings, deductions, bonus, arrears, leave and attendance
- Ensuring your business stays compliant with standardised practices across geographical locations
- Recording variances within individual, local geographies
- Deal with multi-element, multi-decimal, multi-currency, and multi-country payroll all in the one system
Contact our Account Management team to receive our latest presentation which explores the Single Touch Payroll topic, enabled by MSP and Ramco Systems.